App for Couples Created by US Soldier in Iraq
April 19, 2012 in Lifestyle
[prMac.com] Sioux Falls, South Dakota - New app developer, Studio Muffinz announces iLoveNote, an iOS and Android app for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
iLoveNote allows a couple to affectionately share their life together in a private social network. The app's features help improve communication and enrich the relationship by creating an unique and fun way to express ideas, thoughts, concerns and goals better than an email, text message, or Facebook post.
This app was made for couples to stay connected throughout their busy day and to strengthen their relationship. iLoveNote promotes communication, organization, and connection while maintaining a digital scrapbook of the couple's life together.
* Love Note - Easily post a quick private note or photo.
* Date Night - Book a date, time together and organize the daily schedule. Post and store photos or reminders about something that happened. Seamlessly organize and save the arranged dates and events in iCal.
* Hot Topix - Don't forget important topics to discuss in this simple and useful feature. Add notes, photos, or discussion points.
* Bucket List - Couples can create a list of all the things they want to do in their life together and check them off as they are accomplished. Post photos and comments to remember these important lifetime goals and experiences.
* Mends - Relationships can be tough. Improve and advance communication. Track progress by using iLoveNote's icons and graphing tools.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iLoveNote 1.0 is available for $1.99 (USD) in the Apple App Store in the Lifestyle category. iLoveNote is also available on the Android "Google Play" store.
Based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Studio Muffinz is an independent developer founded by Nathan Zacher. The idea for iLoveNote was conjured up while in Iraq in December 2011. My girlfriend and I were having troubles remembering all the important topics to visit about in our limited time on the phone. We wanted a way to discuss those important topics. From that, iLoveNote was born. Having now recently returned from my deployment, iLoveNote is about to hit the ground running.