rabTAI invites you to Break some Balls
April 27, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Fairfax, Virginia - rabTAI is proud to announce the release of BallsBreaker 1.1 for iOS devices. People do not want to spend 5,6 hours playing one game, they want simple and quick game. BallsBreaker can be played anytime, while talking on the phone, waiting for anything or just doing you private stuff.
How fast can you tap a ball? Are you in the mood of Breaking some stuff? What about Breaking some Balls! You just tap a Ball to Break it. There are lot of Balls and you should try to break as many balls as you can but beware of some obstacles that you are going to face.
* Simple tap controls
* Easy to play but hard to survive for a long time
* Different type of obstacles that will stand on your way
* There is a Ball for your favorite game
* Game Center Leaderboards to compete with your friends
* Post your high score to your Facebook wall
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 3.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BallsBreaker 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Fairfax, Virginia, rabTAI is a one man band (company). BallsBreaker is a first game created by rabTAI. Copyright (c) rabTAI 2012. All Right Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.