Tractor Trails from Origin8 - an ex-seeding-ly good puzzle game for iOS
May 3, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Veteran independent developers Origin8 are pleased to announce the release of their latest iOS title, Tractor Trails. In this farm-themed puzzle game, players guide Red the Tractor around mazy fields, aiming to hit every square and plant as many seeds as possible. Red's lack of brakes isn't the only complicating factor - obstacles such as the spiteful old scarecrow can prove both a hindrance and a help in filling the hundred-plus levels with trees.
Puzzle aficionados will need fast fingers and fast thinking to achieve a perfect score, whilst a robust hint system enables more casual players to overcome obstacles and get back on track. Colourful characters, and bright and breezy visuals cap off the game's universal appeal.
* A universal app for all iOS devices
* 130 levels including enormous ultimate challenge mega-maps, with more to come!
* New environmental features in every level pack keep Red on his toes (or should that be wheels..?)
* Collect corn to exchange for handy hints and power-ups!
* Upgrade Red's abilities- get a tricked out tractor and finish fields faster!
* iCloud support for keeping your progress synchronised across devices (iOS 5.0 required)
* Earn lots of achievements & get your high score on the leaderboard using GameCenter
* Awesome music & sound effects by Earcom!
Tractor Trails is available from the iTunes App Store for $0.99/0.69/Euro0.79. Origin8's future plans for the game include further level packs and ports to other platforms.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 28.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tractor Trails 1.0.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Origin8 is an innovative mobile developer based in London, UK. With an experienced team whose credits cover a vast number of gaming platforms, they specialise in games and entertainment for iOS and Android. Origin8's products include the award-winning Sentinel tower defence trilogy, now also available on Mac and PC. Copyright (C) 2012 Origin8. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Online PR and Community Manager