Holderness Media presents Waviary for iPhone
May 10, 2012 in Music
[prMac.com] Orlando, Florida - Holderness Media Inc. today is pleased to announce the release of Waviary 1.0 for iPhone devices. Waviary is a new, interactive musical artwork that is part instrument, part generative ambient music machine, and part virtual wind chimes. Simple multi-touch control allows anyone to effortlessly create lush ambient soundscapes and environments, or simply listen as Waviary generates its own "forest-like" sonic environments. The generative player can run while you play as well, allowing for a randomized ambient jam session.
Pitch control and octave up/down controls allow for fast sound manipulation, creating varied textures and ambiences. Waviary is a wonderful tool for sound designers looking to create unique effects and environments for film and games. For those looking to simply listen to Waviary's randomized musical works, a sleep timer is included. Put on your headphones and let Waviary's weird, wonderful sounds lull you to sleep.
* Lush ambient tones and textures
* Multi-touch control allows expressive creation of rich ambient soundscapes
* Generative mode creates endlessly evolving sonic environments
* Varied tone sets (additional tone sets added Free with updates)
* Pitch control
* Octave up/down buttons
* Lock button to lock orbs in place, unlock to move freely
* Sleep Timer
* Compatible with iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, and iPod touch (3rd gen. and higher) devices
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 39.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Waviary 1.0 for iPhone is available now for $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Located in Orlando, Florida/United States, Holderness Media Inc. was founded in 2011 by Christopher Rice. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 Holderness Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.