May 12, 2012 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Tension Software is proud to introduce String Replacer 1.0 String Replacer allows to find and replace a list of strings inside files and folders on your Mac directly or in batch mode. String Replacer allows to operate on multiple files using a multiple string replacement list. It works with just a single click or using drag and drop.
String Replacer can replace strings inside any text files (htm, html, and any other file that can be opened as a text file). It can replace in a single pass more then one string (an unlimited number of strings) with custom strings, and parsing one or more file from a list of files and folder content (including all the files nested inside folders at any nested level).
String Replacer is document based to offer the advantage to save all the settings, the list of files and folder to precess and list of string to replace, inside the document and to have all this data ready to be used again for reuse opening the document and executing the replacing operation in batch mode, clicking a button.
String replacer can work also on files and folder (with nested contents) via Drag and Drop. Just drag and drop a file or a folder on the dedicated area of the document and the file (or all the files inside the folder, satisfying specified prerequisites) will be processed and string replaced as specified in the document.
* Can replaces strings on an unlimited number of selected files and files inside folders at any nested levels
* Can specify for folders, extension of files to work on (skipping the others)
* Can use an unlimited list of strings to find and replace
* Can use plain text replacement or complex grep functions
* Works in batch mode, replacing on an unlimited number of files with a single click
* Document based can specify a base sources on disk to work on and use it at successive relaunch of the document without further input
* Works also in drag and drop mode, it's enough to drop a file on the document to have it processed
* Fully sandboxed, ready for the next generation system.
* Mac OS X 10.7.3 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
String Replacer 1.0 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Milano, Italy, Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops Mac software for Mac OS X using the last Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All the current Mac production is made by Universal Applications native on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Copyright (C) 1997-2012 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.