Codespot Mobile Launches Pacxon: Legend is Back on iTunes App Store
May 14, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam - Codespot Software Company today is pleased to announce the release of Pacxon: Legend is back, the new version of the classic game Pacxon. It is now available on iTunes(R) App Store(TM) and compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In a twist to the classic version, Pacxon: Legend is back has smoother design with HD resolution and easier control on touch screen devices.
Encapsulating the essence of the legendary arcade game Pacxon, this game challenges players to build walls to fill up 80% the clear area without being hit by evil ghosts. The difficulty of Pacxon will crop up gradually with the increasing numbers of the ghosts in advanced level.
A popular classic game:
* Based on a incredible combination of two legendary games, Pacxon:Legend is back bring you back to your childhood with fresh experience on touchscreen devices.
Easy and intuitive control:
* Enjoy the smooth and comfortable control on touchscreen with classic style.
* The creative Item system make the game more fun and challenging.
* The day of easy arcade game is no more. Let's enjoy the new Pacxon with more challenges and harder requirements than what you have ever encountered.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires ios 3.1.2 or later
* Size: 6.6 MB / 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pacxon: Legend is back 1.0 is $0.99 (for iOS) and $1.99 USD (HD) (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. We plans to increase prices soon.
Pacxon: Legend is back 1.0
Purchase and Download (iOS)
Purchase and Download (iPad)
Codespot is an outsourcing, software, mobile applications and website design based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. They have open job positions for talented and enthusiastic persons who can bring the best technology and the most value to clients and the community. At Codespot, not only you are working, you're creative. Copyright (C) 2012 Codespot. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.