May 16, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Lightening ideas don't seem to last for a long time. FigtreeLabs has announced that Dooo 1.3.4, its popular to-do utility for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices, will be free for a limited time. Featuring a quick and easy user interface, Dooo is an utterly smart tool for organizing your ideas, pictures, voices, sketches, and even maps. Dooo maintains its agility and ease of access with its simple user interface. Not too Simple, Not too Complex. Version 1.3.4 introduces a brand new drawing function, as well as various bug fixes.
There might have been a million dollar worth idea. Don't Lose Your Thought. Dooo helps you "Dooo" is a utterly smart tool for organizing your ideas, pictures, voices,sketches, and even maps with quick and easy user interface. "Dooo" maintains its agility and ease of access with its simple user interface. This tool has proven itself with numerous positive feedback from many users already:
* "Perfect - Just the, to-do list, app I was looking for. My schedule was always so jumbled before I started using this great app, and the tape and priority is cool addition. Reminds me of sticky notes I would be using in real life. Definite download for anyone with a hectic schedule, and forgetful people."
* "Just right - They have come up with a very practical app here. Not too much not too little. I love the fact that I can voice record my todo list as I seem to remember things mostly when I'm driving but forget those things by the time I get to destination. Highly recommend it."
* "Reason I got a smart phone - Awesome I was waiting for something like this for a while! Exactly what I needed to remind me what to do. No more post it's for me."
* "Most todo list miss the point of simplicity. This app is easy to put tasks in quick. The recording option is good as well. It's like the app orchestrate but a more simple clean UI."
* "Excellent app for making quick notes (written & spoken) on the fly. It's made it to my home screen. I use it to collect notes & ideas, then decide what to to with them later - one for the diary, another for Evernote (also v. good) etc."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 8.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, DOOO - To do 1.3.4 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Seoul, Korea, FigtreeLabs was established in 2012 by founder and designer, John Jung. The company focuses on designing simple and highly functional apps for human beings, making people's lives more smart and happy. Copyright (C) 2012 FigtreeLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.