May 18, 2012 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - CultStory Inc. today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of "TRAVELOG", its new mobile service for travelers now available in the AppStore. TRAVELOG is a special application for keeping and sharing memories during travel. With TRAVELOG, users can leave their note or take photo with location information via iPhone. In this way, TRAVELOG makes one's own travel journal with ease.
Each log can be shared to Twitter and Facebook and can be saved as private. Users can post their log even offline and can save them later. And all posts will be sorted by country, city and special places automatically. After create account, all users can see their posts in the website. The discover tab, there are following feed and the hottest and the trendiest cities in the world and search for travelers who are always on the go.
* Easy to take notes and write journals during the travel
* Easy way to share via facebook and twitter
* Travelog forms your journals into series of beautiful blog posts
* Can follow other travelers and subscribe to see their travelogues
* Find out the hottest and the trendiest cities
* Search for travelers who are always on the go.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 15.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TRAVELOG 0.9.1 is free and available US exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. TRAVELOG is beta version now and only available on the iPhone App Store exclusively US market.
CultStory Inc. is a mobile application development company located in Seoul, Korea. The company has launched iPhone applications about photos or productivity in the App Store. Copyright (C) 2011 CultStory Inc. All Rights Reserved.