A New Way to Fight Email Subscription Spam
May 21, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Houston, Texas - Bacn anyone? J&H Web Technologies, LLC is proud to announce Unlistr 1.0, a new first-of-its-kind app for iPhone and iPad. Unlistr makes it easier to opt-out and unsubscribe from email subscription spam in bulk. The founders started Unlistr to address the overwhelming amount of subscription spam email users receive daily from social networking websites, merchants and online retailers.
After inputting a user's email credentials into this privacy concscious app, Unlistr scans the user's inbox using an algorithm to locate subscription based email (similar to a virus scan). Credentials don't leave the user's device and no third party "access" is granted to email or contacts.
In the second screen, the user is presented with a check-list of all email subscription spam hitting their inbox. At this point, the user can ignore the lists they wish to keep and unsubscribe from the rest with one button action. Additionally, the user can schedule scans to be alerted.
* Connect to @hotmail, @live, @gmail, @yahoo, @rocketmail and @ymail accounts for free
* Unlistr works on almost all newsletters, retailer ads, advertisement listservs, shopping websites, etc.
* Maintain an ignored list for email subscriptions you want to keep for future scans
Get additional features by upgrading to Unlistr Pro:
* Connect to any other email server via IMAP/POP3
* Set the number of emails to scan
* Add and scan multiple accounts at once
* Schedule scans and be alerted
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 3.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Unlistr 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
J&H Web Technologies, LLC was founded in 2006 in Houston, Texas. J&H operates various websites and develops applications for mobile devices. Unlistr is Patent Pending. Copyright (C) 2012 J&H Web Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
James Glenn III