Push2Send: Transfer any media file with a swipe of a finger
May 24, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Limassol, Cyprus - Apps2be is proud to announce the release of Push2Send 1.0.1 for iPhone and iPod touch. Push2Send is an innovative file transfer app that lets you share photos and videos between iOS devices simply by "pushing" the selected file upwards. Push2Send works with either WiFi or Bluetooth, so you can transfer your files even without network connection.
"We created Push2Send to give you simple, stylish and - what's important - free way to share your photos and videos", says Sergey Sokolov, Product Manager of Apps2Be.
Push2Send offers a whole new experience in sharing your photos and videos. It's easy and fun: just open the app on both devices, choose the file you want to transfer from your Camera Roll and "push" upwards it to another device.
Application key features:
* Transfer of photos and videos simply by "pushing" from your device
* Simultaneous two-way transfer and receiving - now you may not only send or receive, but do both at the same time
* High speed transfer through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi between iPhone/iPod/iPad
* Automatic connection between devices
* Easy to use interface that allows preliminary viewing of photos and videos to be sent
* iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 7.6 MB
Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Pricing and Availability:
Push2Send 1.0.1 is absolutely free and available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Review copies are available upon request.
Apps2Be is a mobile development company founded in 2011. We focus on niche utility applications for iOS platforms to bring more productivity to iOS users. Copyright (C) 2011 Apps2Be. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.