May 25, 2012 in iTunes
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Wizsoft Inc. today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Music Pub 1.0, its great new music player for Mac OS X. Shake your music thirst with Music Pub. Featuring a comfortable interface with various functionality, Music Pub enables you to control almost everything you can do with iTunes. Music Pub looks like a glass of cool beer, making you feel like quenching your thirst. It can recall your entire playlist in your iTunes Library. And users can easily share with the world what they are listening to though their Twitter account.
* Recalls playlist in your iTunes library
* Play, Pause, Play next or previous song
* Volume control
* Repeat, Shuffle
* Progress bar, clicking or dragging will allow you to navigate in the song playing
* Displays the Album artwork, artist, title
* Rate a song, and this action will change rating in your iTunes library
* Displays lyrics
* Tweet the music listening
* Tweet automatically when condition is satisfied
* Display Always on top and control the transparency
* OS X 10.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Music Pub 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Music category.
Based in Seoul, Korea, Wizsoft is a privately held company founded by Youngjoon Jang. The company specializes in developing for the Mac OS X and iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 Wizsoft Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.