ThinkTime Creations releases Instant 1.1 update for Mac OS X
May 31, 2012 in Image Editing
[prMac.com] Waltham, Massachusetts - ThinkTime Creations today announced the release of Instant 1.1, a feature update for the popular Polaroid making app for Mac OS X. Instant brings the fun of Polaroid instant camera to your Mac computer, with unique UI and workflow that mimics a real classic Polaroid instant camera.
Instant lets user "re-shoot" their digital photo by drag-and-dropping it on to its "camera body". An "undeveloped" film framed with Polaroid classic border will slide out from the bottom of the camera. Slowly the film will "dry" and the "developed" photo will surface eventually, just like the workflow of a real Polaroid camera.
New features in this update includes:
* Share on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Picasa and Sina Weibo
* 2 new Polaroid filters, 1 new vintage filter. Removed 1 filter for similarity. That brings total number of filters to 30.
* Text can be freely scaled/rotated directly on the frame
* Option to add Grain effect
* Option to not show View Finder window for fast processing
* Process multiple files at the same time.
* Save/export in customizable fixed size
* Save/export without Polaroid border and/or cropping
* Add/remove custom Fonts
* Bigger slider buttons
* Newly redesigned app icon
* Localization for German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Chinese
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 41 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instant 1.1 is priced at a time-limited price of $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Photography category. Promo codes for review purposes are available by request.
ThinkTime Creations LLC is a company based in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, developing creative Mac apps. Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Polaroid, Polaroid & Pixel, Polaroid Classic Border Logo and PolaroidColor Spectrum are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC, used under license. Copyright (C) 2012 ThinkTime Creations LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.