June 4, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Ankara, Turkey - Aderae today is pleased to announce that iOS action game PaintPuzz has been approved for release in all regions for the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation) and iPod touch (4th generation). PaintPuzz takes side scrollers to the next level by combining unique two character game play with rpg elements and epic boss fights. You will visit magnificent places over 8 levels each with unique graphics and challenging mechanics to save the world.
An evil wizard claimed the world as his own and created seven big evil creatures to kill all the life form in the world! A cute and very brave paint Puzz and his shadow twin is all the world have to save the living. Help Puzz saving the world by visiting eight locations in the world and killing evil creatures to face the wizard and put him into his misery!
* One touch play with swipes to change the character
* Two character game play each with own life bars
* 8 different levels each with unique graphics and mechanics
* 8 different bosses with different mechanics including Snow Yeti, Kraken and a dragon
* Randomized levels so you are not playing the same level over and over again
* Gain experience and spend your skill points to get stronger in 5 different skills
* 7 different in game magics to help you kill the bad guy
* 3 profile options you whole family can enjoy the game without interrupting other ones!
* Compete your scores with your friends via local, Game Center and global high score lists different for each level!
* Share your score and achivements on Facebook or Twitter
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 46 MB
Pricing and Available:
PaintPuzz 1.0 is priced $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games Category.
Aderae is creator of many popular web games. Copyright (C) 2012 Aderae. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.