June 5, 2012 in Sports (E)
[prMac.com] Lakeville, Minnesota - TLApps is proud to announce the release of Hockey ClipPad 2.1, Soccer ClipPad 1.0 and Basketball ClipPad 1.0 for the iPad. These apps are intuitively designed iPad apps that provide coaches with a "whiteboard", drill builder, practice planner and team lineup manager. Created by a dedicated youth coach and professional app developer, the apps provide an enjoyable user experience with a rich set of features that will help you become an even more effective coach.
Easy and fun to use, these apps are a great way to share drills and practices with coaches within your sports association or around the world. Once you use these apps, you will never want to go back to using a whiteboard or standard clipboard again, as you can use a stylus to draw up drills.
As a coach, imagine leveraging the power of the iPad to:
* Draw up clean, easy to view drills and save drills for later use. No more thick binders full of drills that are hard to find.
* Share drills with fellow coaches. Build up your collection of drills by sharing with other coaches through the app.
* Create practice plans and share the plans with fellow coaches. Now all coaches can be prepared before practice.
* Manage lineups for each game and easily swap players in the lineup. Now respond quicker to game situations and view lineups from previous games.
* Teach your team plays and tactics using the whiteboard feature. No need for marker, pen or paper on the bench.
"None of the apps on the App Store gave me everything I was looking for so I developed my own. I have enjoyed using them so much I decided to release them on the App Store. I hope you like them!" - Torey Lomenda, TLApps iOS Developer.
What others are saying about these apps:
"I love the Basketball ClipPad app. Drawing up easy to understand drills with my iPad is just awesome. This is a great tool for any youth coach." - Justin Symes, youth basketball coach.
"I use this app all the time. Being able to create and send my assistant coaches practice plans from my iPad is great. Thanks for the useful app!" - Trevor Schmidt, youth hockey coach.
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.0 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Hockey ClipPad 2.1, Soccer ClipPad 1.0 and Basketball ClipPad 1.0 are only $0.99 (USD) each and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Located in Lakeville, Minnesota, TLApps was founded in 2011 by Torey Lomenda a professional iOS mobile developer and passionate youth sports coach. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 TLApps / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.