Self - A Meditation Machine 2.0: Helps Users to Relax and Meditate
June 5, 2012 in Health and Fitness
[prMac.com] Buenos Aires, Argentina - gr3p.labs is pleased to announce the release of Self - A Meditation Machine 2.0, an application that helps the user to practice meditation. In this new version, we've added tons of features. Really. Reminders, progress stats, exporting, sharing and more. Plus, you can now quiet your mind with carefully picked melodies and other relaxing sounds.
Diving in the mind's ocean is no easy task, but let's add some stress and many of today's world features and the result will be one and the same. The task gets much harder and we end up dealing with a simple but hard to overcome drawback. In order to do it, to defeat inertia, all we need is resolution and perseverance. Self - A Meditation Machine is an application, a tool that will help you to achieve this feat, overcoming laziness and quieting the mind.
Self - A Meditation Machine has been in the top ten for the Health category in the App Store in many places around the globe: in Asian countries such as India, Thailand, Singapore and the Philippines, in the Middle East thanks to Saudi Arabia, and the UAE, in European countries like the Czech Republic and Greece and also in Uruguay in South America and Nigeria in Africa. We have improved the apps performance, fixed a few bugs and added some nice features.
* Choose for how long you want to meditate, we'll let you know once the time is up. Want to stop before? You can.
* Keep a record of all your meditations. Plus, if you want to, you can also log meditation's feedback: yes, like a journal.
* See your progress and stats in a really colorful and practical way.
* From ambient melodies to nature sounds and binaural beats. We have an amazing collection of sounds that will help you to achieve deeper and higher states of consciousness.
* Just want to relax, or improve your concentration with white noise or a binaural beat? You don't need to meditate at all, just choose the sounds and a time limit, or no limit, in settings and that's it.
* Save all your meditations data in csv and open it with any csv compatible application!
* A nice selection of quotes to get you in the mood.
* We can notify you, whenever you want to, to remember you to take a break, relax and meditate.
* Share your meditations with your followers and friends on Twitter.
* 3/4G iPhone, 3/4G iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 38.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Self - A Meditation Machine 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Based in Buenos Aires and relying in the fact that nowadays every application is a big part of a person's life, gr3p.labs is a company with only one goal in mind: to create awesome experiences. Copyright (C) 2012 gr3p.labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.