June 23, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Pictosoft is pleased to announce the release of My Moviestar: Dream High, a new star-making social iOS game that's all about rising to the top of the charts from the depths of obscurity. Filled with exciting challenges, this app takes steps to make sure the climb to the top isn't an easy one.
The game features Betty, a failed pop idol who was expelled from her position for making repeated mistakes. One day, while watching TV, Betty bears witness to a former rival's ascension into stardom. Betty decides she can do better, and as the player, it's your job to help her.
Live the dream of being a Top Star! Hollywood is now on your hands. Be the heroine of famous movie titles such as The Devil Wears Prada, Bring It On, and Titanic. Perfect for people who love casual, social and simulation games and are very fashion conscious, My Moviestar: Dream High lets users become fashion stars and the envy of other celebrities.
Carve your way to the top:
* Pass the audition for a main role in famous movies including Sex and The City, Titanic, And Black Swan
* Practice acting continually to become a top star
You're a trendsetter:
* Make a fashion star
* Hundreds of clothing, accessories, and hair styles decorated with your look available in the shop
* Skin care, nail art, even upgrade your sweet home
It's an amusing story:
* Experience the whole story of becoming A-list movie star from an unknown actor
* Find your sweetheart
* Like and read a movie book with your friends
* Share your achievements and fascinating look on Facebook
American English, Japanese, Korean
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 41.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Moviestar: Dream High is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Seoul, Korea, Pictosoft was founded by Sehoon Kim. Pictosoft was established in 2003 to develop and publish unique video games for the mobile platform. Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Pictosoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.