Upcoming iOS Programming Courses from The Pragmatic Studio
June 26, 2012 in iOS Development
[prMac.com] Parker, Colorado - The Pragmatic Studio is pleased to announce more dates for their popular iOS Programming course:
* August 13-16 in Reston, VA
* November 6-9 in Denver, CO
Become an Effective iOS Developer - Attending this 4-day programming course is a great way to quickly become productive as an iOS developer. During the course you will:
* Get hands-on experience building 6 example apps
* Understand not just how to use the iOS SDK, but also why things are the way they are and how to use that to your advantage
* Learn the tools, techniques, and design principles from two authorities on iOS development
Learn the iOS SDK and Design Techniques:
Learn how to design and build your app efficiently from the beginning and you'll save yourself both time and frustration. You'll come away from this course with the skills and confidence to create your first iOS app, or improve your existing app. During the 4 days:
* Learn how to use the major tools and APIs in the latest iOS SDK, and how they all fit together to build iOS apps like the pros
* Get hands-on coding experience and answers to your questions so you can start creating your own iOS apps with confidence
4 Days of Hands-On Learning - This Studio is intended for:
* Experienced programmers who are new to iOS development
* New iOS programmers who have started building an app and need help putting all the concepts together
* Small programming teams that need to get up to speed quickly on building iOS apps
Since this course began over 4 years ago, our attendees have gone on to build some amazing apps and we'd love to help you start to do the same! Here's what some of our alumni have said about us:
"It was totally awesome! I learned more in these four days than in six months of muddling around on my own."
"Exceptionally awesome. Highly recommended! Great instructors. The instructors made it worth every dollar."
"This is by far the best training I've had. The instructors are not only very knowledgeable, but communicate the content really well."
"The trainers go through so many details and show you every aspect of the SDK and over the 4 days you write tons of really cool iPhone apps and you come out of the training as an iPhone developer."
"Highly recommended for anyone needing practical, effective guidance on getting into iPhone development."
These courses tend to sell out fairly quickly. Reserve your seat early and save $400.
The Pragmatic Studio offers public and private developer training taught by renowned authors and experts. Since 2005, we've put on over 75 public courses and helped over 2,500 developers learn iPhone, Objective-C, Cocoa, Ruby, and Rails. By attending a Studio you'll get the most up to date training around. Copyright 2012 The Pragmatic Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iOS and Xcode are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.