July 13, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Changsha, China - VOLV LLC, a creative and progressive mobile game company, has announced that Black Operations, for iPhone and iPod touch is now available on iTunes App Store! Black Operations is the hottest and the most popular war game on App Store. The HD iPad version has reached TOP 1 strategy game in 11 regions, Japan, Hongkong, Taiwan, Singapore etc.! The price for iPhone and iPad are both $0.99, but Now all Free for A Limited Time.
It is a extremely distinctive and explosive Real-Time Strategy game with authentic weapons and spectacular battlefields. Players can choose the side from multiple countries, and each country has its own Special Tech. Fight in the single mode or compete with friends in Online Mode. Tap the screen slightly and hit your enemies with destructive damage, experiencing the most fantastic and realistic war.
* Easily master your elite army with one or two fingers
* Over 15 achievements in Game Center
* 10 fantastic battle scenes in the world
* Hundreds of upgradeable weapons and technologies
* Intense Combat with fantastic animation
* Free updates with new missions, units, buildings, and more
* 4 available troops - USA, Germany, Russia, Terrorist Organization
* Challenge the players all over the world in Online Mode via Internet Connection
Black Operations offers four different modes:
* US English, Chinese
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 31.8 MB (iPhone) /44.4 MB (iPad)
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Black Operations HD 1.0 and Black Operations 1.0 are free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
VOLV LLC is an independent game company located in China. It was formed in 2011 for the purpose of creating marvelous and unique app games for the players all over the world, bringing funs and smiles to them. Copyright (C) 2012 VOLV APPS. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.