July 14, 2012 in Sports
[prMac.com] Lombardy, Italy - VukoSoft is happy to introduce Pocket MGP 1.0 for iOS, freely available worldwide on App Store. Pocket MGP keeps you informed on the latest news and events of the charming MotoGP world with a simple and user-friendly interface. "Simple" doesn't mean "poor". The application groups all the most important information about MotoGP. With just a few taps, users can view:
* The starting time (in their local time) of every session, for every season event
* Session results for every competition: free practices, qualifications, warm ups and races
* Riders standing
* Riders information, including team, race number, nationality, birth date and championships won
* Season calendar, containing events information such as track length, circuit image, construction date, timetable and previous results
* Complete MotoGP glossary and regulations, from race and media coverage to engine rules
* Constantly updated news with interviews, comments and updates
Information content is automatically updated provided the app is launched when an internet connection is available. Afterwards, standings, news headlines and results are stored and can be consulted at any time, also offline.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 3.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket MGP 2012 (v1.0) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category. Screenshots of the app in action are available.
VukoSoft was founded in 2009 by Guido Lodetti, a young Italian student. Copyright (C) 2012 VukoSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.