FontXChange 4.0 Now Available
July 17, 2012 in Utility
[prMac.com] Charlotte, North Carolina - FontGear, Inc. announced today the immediate availability of FontXChange version 4.0 for Mac and Windows.
FontXChange is a powerful, easy to use font-conversion application that converts fonts between common font formats. FontXChange is able to convert font files to OpenType, Web Fonts, PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Macintosh or Windows.
What's new in version 4:
* New font properties window for modifying font names - including font menu name, family name, and postscript name
* Enhanced Mac OS X 10.7 support and compatibility with Windows 7
* Bug fixes and feature updates, including better support for TrueType Collections (.tic files)
Other useful features include:
* Batch processing for converting entire font libraries
* Font inspection window with previews
* Support for many font encodings, including Adobe Standard, Unicode, Mac Roman, and Windows ANSI, and European
"...you can't go wrong with FontXChange. Its support for OpenType, Mac and Windows PostScript and TrueType, and Web Fonts is a huge help for Web and print designers and publishers" - MacWorld Magazine
Pricing and Availability:
FontXChange is available for Mac OS (10.4 or greater) and Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7) for $99.00 USD (Single User License). Version 4 is a free update for current FontXChange users and can be download from our website. A free demonstration version is also available from our website. FontXChange can be ordered using all major credit cards and PayPal.
Download Mac OS X Version (zip)
Download Windows Version (zip)
FontGear Inc. is a leading professional software company for Macintosh and Windows, specializing in font application tools for creative professionals and the publishing industry. FontGear Inc. is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Copyright (C) 2012 FontGear Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.