July 17, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - A fresh, new word guessing game is coming to the App Store soon. Word Streak! is currently awaiting review and will be launched in the coming days. This is a game that will challenge players to compete against their friends and the clock to guess as many words as they can and get the longest streak! Word Streak! is a turn-based word guessing game that combines cartoon style graphics, simple control methods, and difficulty which increases the longer the user plays.
Word Streak! features Facebook integration to allow users to challenge Facebook friends to games and to post score updates straight from the game to their Facebook wall. In the coming months this will be joined by Game Center integration, which will provide a Word Streak! high scores board within the Apple Game Center.
Win! - As a special launch offer, players who register on the Word Streak! Facebook page can win iTunes gift cards by getting the longest streak of words. These prizes will be given out each week for the first month after Word Streak! is launched.
* Take turns guessing words and build up your streak
* Handle the pressure and beat the timer
* Play multiple games at the same time
* Play against your Facebook friends
* Search players by email or username
* Play games against random players
* Use wildcards when you get stuck
* Gives you extra time or a bonus word
* Start with 10 free wildcards
* Post your scores to Facebook
* Invite friends to play with you
* Track your high scores and longest streaks
Promo Codes are available on request.
Phase88 is a new Australian App development company focusing on addictive and interactive games for iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2012 Phase88. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.