July 19, 2012 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Loughborough, United Kingdom - Light Pillar announces Window Tidy 1.20. Awarded "5 Star Editors Pick" by Mac Informer, the latest version builds upon the popular OS X window management app adding even greater versatility and new features.
Version 1.20 introduces the facility to take an instant screen capture of a specific window, perfect for reviewers, bloggers and technical support. The update also allows keyboard shortcuts to be assigned to specific layouts for those who prefer to use the keyboard.
Window Tidy eliminates the arduous task of manually resizing windows in OS X and makes maintaining a tidy workspace simple and fast. Here are just a few of the comments left by App Store customers:
* "You NEED this app - if you need to skip a meal to afford it, then skip a meal."
* "This application blows all others that have attempted this out of the water. "
* "I've tried out most of the window sizing apps and this one is the best, in my opinion."
* "No doubt one of the best apps I've ever used. 5/5!!"
* "This app is the best thing that happened to my iMac!"
* "One of the most AMAZING apps in Mac! it makes my Mac much more organized"
* "Since I bought it, I cannot imagine my life without this application in my mac!"
* "Brilliant way to organise window sizing and placement, a real winner!"
* "This app does what it's supposed to do and does it to perfection."
* "Best money I have spent this year. This app works perfectly. Well Done."
* "all mac users should buy it!"
* "Great work! Can't see myself using my Mac without it installed!"
* "This app does a wonderful thing wonderfully well. I love apps that can make my life just a little easier. This one gets 5-star because it make my life a lot easier."
* OS X 10.5 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Window Tidy 1.2 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.
Light Pillar is an independent developer of iOS software with an aim for Best-in-Class and innovation above and beyond the expected. Also the creator of ‘Touch LCD - Designer Speaking Clock’ for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Light Pillar founded in 2010. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Light Pillar. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.