MoneyWiz for Mac gets CSV Import, Retina Artwork and Mac OS 10.8 support
July 24, 2012 in Financial
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - SilverWiz Ltd., creator of the personal finance software - MoneyWiz for Mac has announced update 1.3.5. The update adds CSV import of financial statements, retina artwork and support for Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
MoneyWiz is a complete personal finance software that allows people to easily manage accounts, budgets and bills, generate reports and much more. MoneyWiz is unique for its beautiful and intuitive interface that combines ease of use and powerful features. MoneyWiz also features unique syncing solution that allows people to automatically synchronize their financial data across multiple devices.
Importing financial statements in CSV format has been a necessary feature for many non-English speaking customers, due to the fact that most international banks do not support the QIF and OFX file formats. With the new CSV import feature, it's easy to import any financial statement into MoneyWiz.
MoneyWiz for Mac has been optimized for the new Retina MacBook Pro, so customers can enjoy sharp and beautiful artwork.
Mountain Lion Support:
MoneyWiz for Mac is now optimized to support Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
What else is new in version 1.3.5:
* Proper support for decimals in all world currencies (for example, for JPY there will be no decimal part, for Arabic countries there will be 3 digits after the decimal part etc...)
* Navigate in popovers with the keyboard
* Optimised speed for scrolling in list of transactions
* Improved fonts rendering
* You can configure currencies to show symbols instead of currency codes...i.e. show $ instead of USD
* Show running balance in the Forecast and Account Balance reports, if running balance is enabled
* QIF import will now recognize transactions split into several categories and create them properly
* 90 fixes and minor improvements
American English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
System Requirements (Mac OS X 10.6):
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 19.9 MB
Availability And Price:
MoneyWiz - Personal Finance 1.3.5 for Mac is $24.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Finance category.
We are passionate about beauty and simplicity, and that's the passion that drives us when creating great software. Copyright (C) 2012 SilverWiz. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.