Chris Knight - Acutus Trading Ltd.
Perfect Pill Reminder for iPhone - Remember to take your medication
July 31, 2012 in Medical
[prMac.com] Manchester, United Kingdom - Byoni Ltd today is pleased to announce the latest version of its popular medication reminder app, Perfect Pill Reminder, an app designed to help users remember to take and keep track of their medication. Users can set up both regular medication, and medication taken less frequently. Reminders can be created, and warnings displayed if you try to add a medication before a minimum period has elapsed. With an additional notes feature and the ability to export your medication history to analyse later, the Perfect Pill Reminder contains all the tools needed to take control of your medication.
Designed to be easy to use and suitable for both novice and experienced users, the app is available in both free and premium versions.
Additional features include:
* Flexible - Add medication with or without reminders
* Portable - There is no need for an internet connection
* Privacy - All data is stored on the phone, nothing is transmitted to a remote server
* Pin code protection keeps your medication away from prying eyes
* Smart - The app automatically groups medication taken at the same time
* International - Custom entries mean the app is not just limited to a US medication database
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 4.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Starting Jul 30, Perfect Pill Reminder is available in both free and premium versions. The premium version costs $1.99 USD and is advert free, The app is available exclusively through the iOS App Store and can be found worldwide, in the Games category.
Byoni Ltd is passionate about application design, striving to create the best quality applications and user experience. The company have created award winning applications including the Perfect Diet Tracker and Tracker2Go weight loss applications, and the Perfect Pill Reminder. Copyright (C) Byoni Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.