September 14, 2012 in Music
[prMac.com] Leeds, United Kingdom - Cinnamon Jelly Ltd today is pleased to announce Tones! Pro v1.1 an amazing feature rich ringtone / tone creator for the iPhone. Tones! Pro builds on the company's previous success with Drums! the No.1 selling Apple App of the week and generally regarded as the best drum app in the app store.
Tones! Pro for iPhone is the next generation in tone creation. It allows for ease of use yet offers some very advanced features not available in any other app within the category. With realtime audio scrubbing, true waveform editing, looping and voice overdubbing as just a few of Tones! Pro's unique features.
Users can select a track from their music library or record their voice to create tones for use as ringtones, text message alerts, alarms in fact any assignable tone on their iPhone. The ability to share their creations with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, email and Wifi really brings a social aspect to tone creation. Tones! Pro is easy to learn and quick to master and offers the best tone making experience available in the app store to date.
* Use music from your music library
* Record your voice
* Easily Set a loop point
* Voice overdubbing for both music and Mic recordings
* Share tones via Facebook, Twitter, eMail and WiFi
* Precisely edit the Hi-Definition Wave Form
* Enjoy Hi-Resolution audio scrubbing
* Use the Precision audio jog wheel for pinpoint accuracy
* Set dynamic fade-in and fade-out points independently
* Add production precision with Adjustable record volume
* Hi-Definition audio Zoom
* Facebook and Twitter sharing via SoundCloud
* Dropbox integration for super fast exporting
* Customize the App with a variety of beautifully illustrated skins
* Lots of great tutorial videos included
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Fully tested with iOS 6
* 25.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tones! Pro v1.1 is Free until 21st September to celebrate the launch of the iPhone 5. $0.99 thereafter (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Located in Leeds, UK, Cinnamon Jelly was founded in 2011. It consists of two individuals, Ben O'Dwyer (developer) and Michael Hodgkinson (illustrator). Our vision is to create intuitive applications for iOS with no compromise on graphics or usability. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Cinnamon Jelly Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.