September 18, 2012 in News (E)
[prMac.com] Detroit, United States - Tecnosof today is pleased to introduce Mygazine Daily 1.0 for iPad, their new app that creates a customized, daily magazine featuring news stories, photos, and video from more than 2,000 major online news sites. With more than 50 special interest categories from Antiques to Aerospace, the app includes such publications as Entertainment Weekly, Scientific American, and Mac World. Daily Mygazines open to a table of contents of user-selected categories, from which readers can go to news summaries or full articles. The ultimate news aggregator, the app provides an eye-pleasing table of contents with thumbnails and titles, and it arranges stories in a slick, colorful, magazine format that lets users browse from page to page.
Mygazine Daily allows readers to experience a new technology that hands over the control of content to individuals, giving them full editorial privileges to customize their own personalized magazine for their iPad. Mygazine is a leader in changing the way information consumers read news stories, features, and articles, by syncing their favorite news sites into one convenient app. From global politics to entertainment news, and sports updates to medical journals, the app is perfect for anyone who wants to stay up to date with their own news interests. Mygazine brings readers fresh, updated news content in a user-friendly, magazine-style interface. With more than 2,000 pre-loaded feeds, which are organized within more than 50 categories and sub-categories, iPad owners can customize their own personal magazine that updates their favorite news content daily.
* Just select the feeds you are interested in, and click the Sync button
* Each day brings a new magazine, your personal Mygazine neatly arranged as pictorial cover on a bookshelf
* Touch a cover to open magazine to an interactive table of contents showing articles with photos and a brief teaser
* Touch the article to flip to complete story
* Want to view original article on the web? - use built-in browser or open it in Safari
* Filter content by all, unread, favorites, or category
* Skip the table of contents, and use Photo/Video viewer that displays a frame from all the day's photos and videos - view videos without reading the magazine
* Unable to find a particular topic in the categories list? Add your own feeds to meet all your reading needs
* Love an article in one of your custom iPad magazines? Share it with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, and many popular social media services
* Post a comment directly about the story you like or despise and then subscribe to it to stay up to date
* Want more control over layout? A complete selection of user settings allows operation in portrait or landscape orientation, a choice of 12 different fonts, and 4 different font sizes
"Mygazine is your own personalized, social-media rich magazine that brings you daily updates on your favorite news, stories, features, videos and articles from around the world to your iPad with the flick of a finger," stated Ali Naqvi of Tecnosof. "My Life, My Style, My News, Mygazine!"
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0
* Requires Internet connection for daily download
* 16.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A trial version of Mygazine Daily 1.0 is available free worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category. The trial version is restricted to one fully functional issue of Mygazine Daily. iPad users can upgrade to the unrestricted version through an in-app purchase of $4.99 (USD), a one-time fee that is good for an unlimited number of new issues of Mygazine Daily.
Based in Detroit, Michigan, Tecnosof was founded by Ali Naqvi in 2009. Tecnosof LLC is privately owned company. We currently have 5 apps in store. Mygazine Daily is our latest product. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Tecnosof LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.