September 20, 2012 in Finance
[prMac.com] Oakville, (Ontario) Canada - Lucerne Systems is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Horizon Touch 1.0, for the Apple iPad. Horizon Touch is a unique personal finance app that helps you track your spending and income neatly and easily. Use Horizon Touch's intuitive calendar interface to create budgets, forecasts, cash flows, or any other visualization of money over time.
Whether it's your monthly car payment, grocery shopping, student loan payments or savings investments, Horizon Touch lets you see where your money is coming from and where it is going.
"Horizon Touch has several key features", said Iain Delaney, the President of Lucerne Systems. "The one-of-a-kind calendar interface, optimized for the iPad's touch interface, make it simple to capture and update your information."
Other features include:
* Create and share multiple calendar documents
* Simple data-entry-style input - just double-tap on a date & enter an amount!
* Easy functions to find the total, average, sum or highest and lowest amounts for a day or range of dates
* A simple and flexible system for recurring payments or income
* Full data file compatibility with Horizon for the Mac
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Horizon Touch 1.0 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Lucerne Systems is a software development and consulting company based in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Lucerne Systems was incorporated in the province of Ontario in September, 1994. All Material and Software (C) 2007-2012 Lucerne Systems / All Rights Reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.