IFinancials Releases Check and Tip - Restaurant Tip and Split Calculator
September 21, 2012 in Finance
[prMac.com] Los Altos, California - IFINANCIALS today is excited to announce the release of Check & Tip - Gratuity and Split Calculator 5.1.0, their first application for the iPhone. With this app, IFINANCIALS takes their first step to providing a family of Easy-to-Use Financial Apps.
"Check & Tip" helps each of us that enjoys dining at a sit-down restaurant and struggles to calculate the tip or split a check at the end of the meal. We keep it simple for you whether you are dining out by yourself, with your family, with friends or with business associates.
Dining by yourself or with family? With "Check & Tip" you simply enter the check amount and "Check & Tip" shows the recommended Tip and Total. Want to increase or decrease the tip? Just use your finger on a slider and choose the percent tip your waitperson has earned. Have a discount coupon? Enter the amount so you can properly calculate the tip before the discount coupon was applied to the check amount. Too dark to read the check? "Check & Tip" built-in flashlight (iPhone 4 and newer) blazes through the darkness to make the check readable.
Dining with Friends? With "Check & Tip" you simply enter the check amount and "Check & Tip" shows the recommended Tip and Total. Then simply use your finger to slide and select the number of friends you are splitting the check with and "Check & Tip" shows the equal amount each person will pay. Want to round the tip or round the total due? Simply tap the "Round Tip" or "Round Total" button to see the rounded amount.
Dining with Business Associates? With "Check & Tip" you simply enter the check amount and "Check & Tip" shows the recommended Tip and Total. Save the Business Purpose, Location, Date & Time and Guest List for later filing of your Expense Report. As a bonus, you can take a picture of your receipt and email everything you entered and the receipt photo to yourself! World Traveller? "Check & Tip" supports all currency's currently in use around the world.
* Easy-to-Use and Starts Instantly
* Back-side Flashlight for check illumination in dark restaurants
* Tip Method: Choose between "Before Tax" or "After Tax" calculation methods
* Tip %: Slide your finger to choose the tip percentage
* Split Check: Slide your finger to choose how many friends you are splitting the check with
* Receipt Photo: Snap a photo of your receipt so you can toss the paper one!
* Email: Send yourself and others an email that includes all the Check & Tip details and the receipt photo
* GPS Location: Save the restaurant name, address, and website for your expense report
* Guests: Save the list of guests you dined with for your expense report
* Details: Save the Date and Time and Business Purpose for you expense report
* Business Traveller: Choose the currency you pay in for any country that you are visiting
* Choose your own default Tip Percentage and Maximum Tip
* Support: Email our support team directly from within the app
* Help: Get help on using the app directly within the app - no internet needed
* US English (more languages coming soon!)
* IOS 5.0 or higher
* iPhone 4 or 4S (will support iPhone 5 shortly after iPhone 5 availability)
* iPhone 3GS (all features except back-side flashlight feature)
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Check & Tip 5.1.0 is only $1.99 (USD) on the iTunes App Store under Finance & Food and Drink category.
Check & Tip - Gratuity and Split Calculator 5.1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley in the city of Los Altos, CA USA, iFinancials was founded in 2012 by Kenneth Young. iFinancials produces iPhone, iPad, iPod and OSX applications. Copyright (C) 2012 iFinancials. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and OSX are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Founder, Developer, CEO