October 22, 2012 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Independent developer Fabio Bassan announced Ultra Reaction 1.0 for iOS: let's see who's faster with this innovative, groundbreaking, reflex testing game. Improve your reaction speed and you'll even get better in other fast paced games like Call Of Duty and Battlefield. Dominate the leaderboard, complete the achievements and let your friends know who's the speed king.
* 3 game modes (responsive, dynamic, endless) and 7 levels
* Game Center integration
* A proven way to train improve your reaction times
Game modes description:
* Responsive: How quick are you? test your reaction speed and monitor your improvement.
Tap the squares as quickly as possible as soon as they appear. Your average response time will define your score, miss and its game over! Perfect for improving your response time.
* Dynamic: try to reach your top speed! Improve your speed, focus and precision.
Hit as many targets as possible in 30 seconds. Tap the blue targets before they disappear.
Double your wave score by hitting them in numerical order. Avoid the red targets that appear randomly. -1 penalty if you miss and it's game over if you hit a red!
Improve your speed and agility.
* Endless: Only the strong survive. Test your ability and concentration with this endurance mode. Hit the blue targets before they disappear in waves of increasing difficulty. Double your wave score by hitting them in numerical order. Avoid the red targets that appear randomly, -1 penalty if you miss and it's game over if you hit a red. This is a great way to improve your speed, agility, concentration and endurance.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 9.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ultra Reaction 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Milan, Italy, Fabio Bassan is an independent software developer whose passion is creating iOS software. Copyright (C) 2012 Fabio Bassan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.