Automatically edited video dances to Drop'n'Roll - Now on OSX
November 6, 2012 in Mac OSX
[prMac.com] Hong Kong, New Photographers Burning Factory (NBPF) is pleased to announce the release of Drop'n'Roll - the first OSX app that instantly and automatically mashes user's video clips into a complete, professional-looking movie, accompanied by soundtrack. NBPF's previous app - V.I.K.T.O.R. for iPhone - received positive reviews from iOS audience and tech media. With Drop'n'Roll for OSX, the company is taking a new step - this time introducing automated video editing to Mac world.
Drop'n'Roll combines savvy video editing with fun interaction between user and the app. In addition to a variety of preset video editing themes - Drop'n'Roll makes it possible to select an accompanying soundtrack directly from the user's music library. The app mashes video clips captured by smart phones, home video camcorders or professional digital cameras to create a professional-looking movie:
* Fully automated video editing
* Unlimited number of movie versions using the same set of video clips
* Video clips can be assembled randomly or chronologically
* A collection of editing themes created by movie-making professionals
* A pack of color correction filters
* Customized movie titles (add your name and comments or copyright info)
* Support for .mov, .mp4, .m4v video formats and use of video clips from camcorders, digital cameras, smart phones
* Ability to save movies in web quality, normal, HD (720p) and Full HD (1080p) quality
* Ability to export movies to Final Cut Pro X xml format
* Retina display compatible
Users can replace unwanted fragments with one tap and have the ability to instantly change the entire selection of video pieces for the movie. Serious moviemaking becomes a fun and exciting game: putting together isolated video clips into a movie now works much like assembling parts of a construction kit. It's easy, fast and fun. No editing skills are needed - just shoot more video.
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 126 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Drop'n'Roll 2.0 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Video category. A free demo version is available at their website.
Founded in Hong Kong, New Photographers Burning Factory is a small enthusiastic team of professionals who enjoy bringing their experience in movie making, computer graphics, design, and software development to the new cross-cutting platform, helping to inspire creativity and sharing of precious memories. Copyright (C) 2012 New Photographers Burning Factory. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.