November 13, 2012 in Medical
[prMac.com] Nuremberg, Germany - According to the International Diabetes Federation, out of 6 billion people living on our planet, 285 million have Diabetes. It is 6.6% of the world's adult population. The disease is responsible for 4 million deaths every year. $378 billion and growing are spent every year to treat the disease. The American Diabetes Association says: "Diabetes is a chronic disease that has no cure."
At the same time, Traditional Chinese Medicine holds the promise to treat the disease. An old Chinese method is to massage specific points on the body several times during the day using the buckwheat grain. It makes sure, the acupuncture points are extensively supplied with blood. The method has been successfully used in China and other parts of the world to treat diabetes.
Now this method is available on iTunes for everyone as an App for iPhone and iPad. The App demonstrates how to find the right acupuncture point every day using simple video clips. It guides the users through the entire treatment process. It helps treat Diabetes Types I and II.
English, German and Russian
* Easily find the right acupuncture point every day using short and simple video clips
* Achieve a long-term effect on the points using the buckwheat grain as shown in video clips
* Lower the blood sugar without medications by spending only 10 minutes a day with the App
* Repeat the treatment every 6 months with no extra charge
* iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch with iOS 4.3
* Designed for both iPhone and iPad
* 166 MB space on the device
The App is recommended for diabetics to lower the blood sugar naturally without taking medications. It is available exclusively on iTunes App Store in the Medical Category for $3.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies). It works without internet connection.
Located in Nuremberg, Germany, Dr. Bargak Publishing was founded in 2011 by Dr. Bargak. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 Dr. Bargak Publishing / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.