November 16, 2012 in Promotions
[prMac.com] Ashdod, Israel - Following the wide success of previous Productive Macs bundles, which proved to be a great value for thousands of Mac users, Apparent Software has launched the next bundle on November 15th. Unlike most Mac bundles that lack focus, Productive Macs bundle is focused on productivity: it contains 9 premium productivity applications, available just for $29.99 - at an 87% discount from their original price!
Many of the included applications are among the best in their class and are widely known throughout the Mac user community:
* TextExpander - Save countless keystrokes, time and effort
* Path Finder - The Finder, Reinvented
* TaskPaper - Stay organized with simple to-do lists
* Trickster - Your files at your fingertips
* Concealer - Secure your confidential files and information
* iDocument - Smart & simple document management
* DesktopShelves - From chaos to an organized desktop in no time
* Optimal Layout - The ultimate window manager
* DiskAid - Transfer files between your iPhone & your Mac
All applications participating in the bundle are full, latest versions without any limitations.
Pricing and Availability:
Productive Macs costs $29.99 (USD) and will be running on 15th to 30th of November. Productive Macs has a rewarding friend-referral program that allows users to get the bundle for free. It also has an affiliate program that allows websites or users to earn money for referring people to it.
Located in Ashdod, Israel, Apparent Software is a privately funded company founded in 2006 by Jacob Gorban. With a focus on the Mac platform, our mission is creating useful, friendly and unique software, complemented by first-class support for our customers. Apparent Software is the developer of ImageFramer, Socialite, Cashculator and Trickster applications, as well as the organizer of widely successful MacGraPhoto software bundle. Copyright (C) 2012 Apparent Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.