Chris Knight - Acutus Trading Ltd.
Pixa: the best way to organize images hits the Mac App Store
November 21, 2012 in Image Editing
[prMac.com] Parma, Italy - Shiny Frog has announced that Pixa 1.0 is now available on the Mac App Store. Everyone loves collecting images, but it can be very hard to keep them organized. Offering a way to better organize images on a Mac, Pixa is a Mac application that manages users pictures, helping designers to quickly find and share them. Pixa supports all the image formats from basic to pro: psd, ai, svg, jpg, png, tiff, pdf, bmp, gif, ico, icns, eps, raw, Pixelmator.
* Automatic tagging of colors and size of imported images
* Live folder that syncs user folders at every change
* Quick Export with custom presets
* A complete screenshots tool
* Cloud support with Dropbox and Cloud App
* Full integration with Mac OS X: Quicklook, full screen, Mountain Lion share panel and gestures
* Multiple libraries support
The power of Live Folders:
* Pixa won't change user workflow, files can be organized on disk and Pixa will look for every folder change
* Users can re-organize project's assets without moving the originals
* Live Folder are awesome for users that want keep images collection on an external hard drive
* English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese.
* OS X Lion 10.7.3 or higher
* Intel 64-bit processor
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pixa 1.0 is $24.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a special introductory price until November 30, 2012 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Graphics and Design category. The price after November 30, 2012 will be $29.99.
Shiny Frog is an Italian creative firm founded in 2006 that focuses on design and develop of iOS and Mac OS X applications. Shiny Frog always strive to deliver cool, up-to-standard applications with a keen eye for cutting-edge solutions and a commitment to excellence. Copyright (C) 2012 Shiny Frog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.