November 27, 2012 in Software
[prMac.com] Naperville, Illinois - Twocanoes Software has announced the release of Winclone 3.6 and Boot Runner 1.1 and unveils new product support and maintenance services available at Twocanoes online.
New to Winclone 3.6 are bug fixes and the addition of Dutch language support. Winclone allows you to create an exact snapshot of Windows on the Boot Camp partition and also restore snapshots to the Boot Camp partition. Migrate Boot Camp from one Mac to another without reinstalling Windows. Winclone requires OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion) or OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP (NTFS) running in a Boot Camp partition.
New to Boot Runner 1.1 are bug fixes and the addition of Dutch language support. Boot Runner gives complete control of boot management on dual-boot Macs, including a unique selection screen and Finder menu quick-boot selector. Boot Runner requires OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion) or OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
Twocanoes now offers technical support and maintenance, including two years of access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.
Winclone 3.6 Feature Highlights:
* Full compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8
* Full compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Gatekeeper
* Full integration with JAMF Software Casper Suite framework
* Language support for Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
* Transfer, resize, and restore Microsoft Windows Boot Camp partition files in OS X
* User-friendly interface
* Monitor file status and errors during image creation
* Saves time...no more Windows re-installs
* Consolidates disk space
* Migrate Microsoft Windows Boot Camp partitions to other computers with ease
Boot Runner 1.1 Feature Hightlights
* Startup control for Macs with multiple operating systems
* Highly-configurable startup screen
* Manage startup behavior with network policies
* Integrate with existing client management tools
* Language sport for Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
* Quick restart into Windows
* View detailed startup disk information
* Show or hide startup volumes
* Remote select and boot OS
* Show unmounted startup disks
* Customize background
* Customize system name and description
* Customize scrolling marquee text
* Track statistics on startup selection history
Winclone System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
* Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (NTFS), Boot Camp Partition
Winclone Pricing and Availability:
Winclone 3.6 is a free update to Winclone 3 users and $19.99 (USD) for an Individual License (up to two computers), $99.99 for the Pro Version (unlimited computers by a single administrator), and $499.99 for a Site License (unlimited computers by any employee or contractor). Winclone Pro with Support and Winclone Site License with Support are also available.
Boot Camp System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Boot Camp System Pricing and Availability:
Boot Runner 1.1 is $9.99 (USD) for an Individual License, $349.00 for a Lab License and $699.00 for a Lab with Support license.
All software editions are available through the Twocanoes website.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2012 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.