November 28, 2012 in Health and Fitness
[prMac.com] Rockville, Maryland - Lifeware Solutions today is pleased to announce the release of Health-o-meter 1.1, a new application for iOS. Health-o-meter 1.1 is an easy-to-use and powerful app that helps you keep track of your photos, notes, numbers and pictures on a calendar to improve productivity and keep track of your data.
* Take pictures and place them on a calendar
* Create notes and plot your data on the calendar
* Enter numbers using no keyboard
* Plot graphs and explore your data
* Display data in a table and calculate statistics
* Save your data in a CSV text based format file
* Sync files to your computer via iTunes
* Email notes and data file for backup and storage
* Store the date in iCloud
* Go offline anytime - no internet required
Some ways to use Health-o-meter for your personal and professional life:
* Keep track and explore your health in pictures and numbers
* Record your fitness achievements using numbers, plots and photos
* Manage and record your medication and diet numbers
* Add recipes and related pictures for each day
* Store and explore product prices with pictures for comparison shopping
* Keep track of your finances: record how much you spend in each category
* Take meeting and class notes and capture ideas
* Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and diagrams
* Reduce paper clutter: take snapshots of receipts, restaurant menus etc.
* iPhone, iPad or and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 32.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Health-o-meter 1.1 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category.
Lifeware Solutions is focused on customer satisfaction and committed to creating fun, easy and inspiring applications with style. Lifeware Solutions now has several successful apps available in Weather and Health & Fitness category. Copyright (C) 2012 Lifeware Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.