iHolland - 235 interesting facts about Holland! Just released!
November 29, 2012 in Travel
[prMac.com] Utrecht, Netherlands - iHolland - Interesting facts about Holland 1.0 features 235 interesting facts about the Netherlands with high-quality photos for each fact and a creatively different design.
With iHolland you can:
* Read 235 interesting facts about the Netherlands, grouped under 43 topics
* Enjoy bright, high-quality photos, specially selected for each fact
* Experience our creatively different and user friendly design
* Share the fact you like in your social networks or send it by email
* Add the facts to your "Favorites" to remember them or read later
* View the facts in a random order if you get bored reading them in order
* Use the application totally off-line
"We have analyzed more than 50 different sources, have read about 650 pages of texts and have viewed a huge number of images - so now you can learn more than two hundred unique facts about this wonderful country!" - Orangesoft team.
iHolland is a must-have app for people who:
* Have been to this country at least once or would like to visit it one day
* Love the Netherlands, as we do
* Know everything about Holland (because they will learn more!)
* Are curious by nature
* Cannot get by without interesting facts about various things
English, Dutch, Russian
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 25.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iHolland - Interesting facts about Holland 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
iHolland - Interesting facts about Holland 1.0
Purchase and Download
OrangeSoft makes iOS and Android Apps for the clients as well as our own products, for pleasure and fun. Here is one of them - iHolland - with more than 200 interesting facts about that awesome country. Copyright (C) 2012 OrangeSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.