iSleepin Pro 1.0.1 for iOS: Multi-Featured Alarm Clock with Snooze Games
November 29, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Newcastle, Australia - Everlasting Applications today is pleased to introduce iSleepin Pro 1.01 for iOS, its feature-packed, alarm clock app that features snooze games. The games require the user to complete a quick puzzle in order to snooze or silence the alarm. Each time the alarm is snoozed, the difficulty of the snooze game increases, further ensuring that users will be awakened, even out of the deepest sleep. The app includes unlimited alarms, music wakeup, repeating alarms, 4-day weather forecast, iOS Notification alarms, custom snooze duration, day/date/month, battery level, next alarm time, screen brightness, and more.
While the Alarm Clock that comes with iOS fulfills its basic function, iSleepin Pro adds a host of useful features, including snooze games that ensure the user will be awakened. The app operates in either portrait or landscape orientation, displaying white numbers and text on a black background. The four very large numbers can display the current time in either 12-hour AM/PM or 24-hour mode. Above the time is the day of the week, the date, and the month. Also displayed are the current battery level of the iDevice and the time of the next scheduled alarm. The 4-day weather forecast includes the current temperature, conditions, and day of the week plus anticipated high and low temperatures for the next 3 days.
* Fun and Unique Snooze Games - 4 great games of increasing difficulty
* Customize Your Snooze Duration - choose any duration from 1 to 15 minutes
* Wake Up to Music from Your iTunes Library - set different tunes for each alarm
* Unlimited Number of Alarms - set any number of alarms per day
* Alarm Frequency - set repeating alarms daily, weekly, or just weekdays
* Weather - automatic weather forecast based on location
* Adjustable Brightness - dim the screen while sleeping to preserve the battery
* Notification Alarms - if the app is accidentally closed, the alarm is delivered via iOS Notifications
* iPhone 5 Ready - optimized for the new iPhone 5 screen
The Snooze Game feature includes math problems, connect the dots, mazes, and jigsaw puzzles, so there is always something new and exciting to wake up to. Perfect for home or travel, iSleepin Pro is the alarm clock app users can depend on.
"When you absolutely, positively, HAVE to wake up, this is the app for you! Donít miss those important meetings ever again with iSleepin," commented Chris O'Connor of Everlasting Applications. "The most complete alarm application for iPhone!"
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iSleepin Pro 1.0.1 is now at the introductory price of $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Review copies are available on request. A free Lite version is also available.
Based in Newcastle, Australia, Everlasting Applications was founded by Chris O'Connor, Patrick O'Connor, Luke McDonald and Patrick Donnelly in 2012. Everlasting Applications is a small but passionate company. They try to find gaps in the market for basic utilities, things that they believe can be done better. This is a four-man team and we outsource our coding overseas. The team has many more applications in the works. Copyright (C) 2012 Everlasting Applications Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.