November 29, 2012 in Finance
[prMac.com] Waterloo, Canada - Just in time for the busiest spending stretch of the year, Tea Mountain Software announces the launch of its newest app, Spendalize. Perfect for tracking holiday spending or reaching that hard-to-keep New Year's resolution, Spendalize is available at the App Store for $0.99 USD for a limited time - 50% off its regular price of $1.99 USD.
Spendalize is a unique iOS app allowing you to easily track and view your discretionary spending. To keep things simple, it focuses solely on tracking discretionary spending through attractive, interactive graphs.
Spendalize offers three custom reports on the main screen of the app, allowing you to view your spending behaviour over the last day, week and month each time the app is opened. To get more details on your spending habits, Spendalize uses interactive scrolling bar graphs allowing you to quickly and easily see your spending for any day, week or month. Setting your budget is easy using the budget calculator, which shows you how much you can afford to spend, or by directly manipulating a graph showing your budget vs your recent spending.
Spendalize's notable features include:
* Designed to allow you to enter data extremely fast - in as little as four taps
* Data presented upfront in attractive and interactive graphs
* Support for more than 25 international currencies with one-tap currency rate updating
* Your data never leaves your possession. All data is stored on your iPhone or iPod and backups are emailed to you directly from your own email account
* Works completely offline - Internet access is only required for updating currency data and emailing backups
The majority of Spendalize was designed, written and tested by Scott Weber while living in Japan and traveling the world on a budget. It was specifically designed to be flexible - Scott used it for sticking to a budget while teaching English in Japan and to track his spending across several countries and currencies while backpacking.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 4.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Spendalize is available for $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time, and will then be available for $1.99 through the App Store in the Finance category. Review copies are available upon request.
Tea Mountain Software is a publishing alias for Scott Weber, a software developer based in Waterloo, Canada with several years experience. Copyright (C) 2012 Tea Mountain Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.