December 3, 2012 in Finance
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Independent developer, Andrew Winn today is pleased to announce the release of My Savings 1.0, his new finance app available exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch. My Savings is a great savings tool to help you reach your savings goals. Saving for a major expenditure like a holiday or just putting aside money to pay bills? It will even tell you how much you need to save each month to reach you goals. My Savings has the following features:
* Create saving pots for a specific goal. e.g. wedding/house deposit/car/holiday/college/household items/bills
* Enter the pot target amount and select a target date to save by
* My Savings will instantly calculate how much per month to save to reach the targets
* Data protection can be added with a PIN number
* Separate tab allows viewing of completed My Savings pots
* Great tool to teach money management
* Enhanced for 4-inch retina display
You can add as many saving pots and saving accounts as you like. My Savings will keep a tally of the total outstanding monies. Assign banked transactions to specific savings pots manually using a slider or by auto assignment, which calculates the proportional amount for each savings pot based on the target amount and target date.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 3.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Savings 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in London, United Kingdom, Andrew Winn is a UK Developer with over 19 years experience of software development. He runs his own consulting company and works as a consultant for some very well known companies. Copyright (C) 2012 Andrew Winn. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.