December 11, 2012 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Hobart, Australia - Savage Interactive today is pleased to announce the highly sought after Procreate 1.7 update is now available to download from the App Store. With more than 50 incredible new features, Procreate 1.7 includes a beautifully redesigned interface, import and export of Procreate files and brushes, a new dynamic layer system allowing up to 128 layers based on canvas size, new multitouch gesture shortcuts, a completely redeveloped transform mode, 12 additional layer blending modes, and the all new 4K canvas size-allowing artists to create up to 16.7 MP canvas size on iPad 3/4, 10.7 MP for iPad 2/Mini.
"Procreate continues to be a tremendous success on iPad and Procreate 1.7 takes creativity on an iPad to a new level," said Co-Founder James Cuda. "With Procreate, imagination is truly the only limitation."
This monumental update to Procreate includes:
* Beautifully redesigned interface
* Fullscreen painting
* Create custom canvas sizes
* Import and export native Procreate files
* Import and export custom brushes
* New multitouch gesture shortcuts
* 250 undo/redo states
* Support for Pogo Connect palm rejection
Ultra-High Definition 4K Canvas size:
* 4096 x 4096px (16.7 MP) for iPad 3/4.
* 4096 x 2616px (10.7 MP) for iPad 2/Mini
Redesigned layer interface:
* Dynamic layers-up to 128 layers, based on size of canvas.
* Pinch layers together to merge
* Pinch layers apart to create a new layer
* Swipe a layer to the right to action
* Swipe a layer to the left to alpha lock
* Two finger tap to adjust layer opacity
12 new blend modes:
* Soft Light
* Linear Burn
* Color Dodge
* Color Burn
* Hard Light
Redesigned transform mode:
* Distort perspective & shear
* Non-Uniform & Uniform scale & rotate
* Magnetic smart guide and snap system
* Fit contents to screen
* Compatible with iPad 2 or better
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 66.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Procreate is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Existing users get this major update, for free.
Based in Hobart, Australia, Savage Interactive (aka Si) is a team of four like-minded individuals who have a passion for creating high caliber software. The company is focused on making high quality software for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2012 Savage Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.