December 17, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Brno, Czech Republic - What's new in DEAD TRIGGER 1.7.0 Merry Christmas update?
* How many waves you can defeat in the new North Pole Christmas Arena?
* Prepare for an encounter with Zanta, a new Christmas Boss!
* Try out the new Grenade Launcher...you'll love it!
* Equip yourself well and shoot your way through the New Story Missions!
* New special Price Offers on weapons!
* Train your brain! Solve the underground puzzle and win a DEAD TRIGGER T-Shirt!
* The Mini-Mortar has been improved to be more deadly
* Memory optimizations for low-end devices
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
Moreover, DEAD TRIGGER has been selected for inclusion in App Store Best of 2012! Chosen by the App Store Editorial team, this feature promotes the year's best apps for iOS customers to explore and download. To celebrate this win, DEAD TRIGGER players can enjoy double quantity free Gold with Tapjoy's Free gold offers from December 21th. This special limited offer ends on December 28th.
DEAD TRIGGER is available free on the App Store and Google Play. With outstanding next-generation graphics and user-friendly gameplay on mobile devices, Madfinger Games has created an amazing handheld experience. DEAD TRIGGER takes place in an alternate reality version of 2012 where modern civilization is on the brink of collapse and hordes of undead flesh-eaters now roam the Earth.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 188 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DEAD TRIGGER 1.7.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Brno, beautiful city of Czech Republic, MADFINGER Games brings together a team of veteran console game developers. Their goal is to create console-quality games for iOS, Android mobile devices with a major emphasis on complete customer satisfaction. Their Samurai series has been downloaded over a three million times and received rave reviews across the web. Their most recent game, SHADOWGUN received outstanding reviews and high ratings, became Number One Game in 25 countries and has been included in App Store Rewind 2011. Copyright (C) 2012 MADFINGER Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.