December 18, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Washington - Deedil today is thrilled to announce the release of Numbers Flash Cards 123, an interactive and educational childrenís app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The Numbers Flash Cards 123 app helps children in grades Pre-K, K, 1 and 2 learn their numbers through visual and audio queues from zero to 100.
Created for parents and teachers to help their early learners with number recognition, Numbers Flash Cards 123 features in-app coloring activity to trace numbers as well as the ability to print out and color or trace. The flash cards include numeral and number words on the front with narration and tap repeat or tap for pronunciation only. These digital flash cards numbered zero through one hundred are perfect for number recognition, skill building and test preparation.
* Narration or Count to me: Follow along with proper pronunciation of the 123s as well as visually see the numeral and word number. Tap again to repeat pronunciation
* Tap or Iíll count: For more advanced children, this allows them to count to themselves or out loud as well as tap the page for audio queues to reinforce the learning process
* Coloring Activity Pages: Get interactive with your learning with in-app coloring activity pages for tracing numerals within the app
* Printable Activity Pages: Print out the activity pages to help trace numerals for even more hands-on learning
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 8.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Numbers Flash Cards 123 (v1.0) is available for as lite version for free as well as a full version for $.99 on the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Deedil apps are created by a teacher mom and tech geek dad duo who think learning to read is the coolest thing since sliced bread. Their education app Robot ABCs with Jinxie is available on the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The company was founded in January 2012 as a mobile education app studio and is based in Vancouver, Washington. Copyright (C) 2012 Deedil. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.