December 18, 2012 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Naples, Italy - pMail (Private eMail) is the first and only one App that allows users to hide and protect their e-mail accounts without leaving any trace on iPhone. pMail offers all the features of a powerful E-Mail App with the certainty that no one will violate privacy anymore!
It is possible to synchronize all e-mail account, from any provider, to receive and send emails, move emails between folders, view email attachments and save them in a hidden archive not visible from any other Apps and to create a private phonebook not shared with the iPhone official one. To access secret emails is necessary to digit a personal 4-digit numeric PIN.
The "Decoy" feature allows to create a "fake" e-mail archive with its own 4-digit PIN. Users can access the decoy archive in case they are forced to open the App from prying people. It is possible to set up separate accounts and also contacts and attachments will be separated from the real e-mail archive.
Thanks to the "Panic Gesture" feature, users just have to put their hand on the iPhone screen or close the iPad smart cover to return to the PIN pad screen.
pMail supports all POP3/IMAP providers.
* Unlimited mail accounts
* No limit to the number of emails that can be managed
* Ultrafast email downloading
* Ability to flag emails with the bookmark
* Reply / Forward / Delete email
* Move e-mail between folders
* Quick attachment view
* Integrated Address Book not shared with the device one
* "Decoy" feature with two separate email archives
* "Panic Gesture" to automatically close the App with a hand
* Private hidden area for saving and viewing attachments
* All POP3/IMAP providers supported
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 8.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
pMail 1.0 is $1.99 USD and is available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Utilities category.
App Ideas has been working for more than ten years in National and International market, establishing itself as one of the major Italian Apps developer. Copyright (C) 2012 App Ideas srl. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.