January 23, 2013 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Shatin, Hong Kong - Mooee Company Limited today updated their PIN Locker App with new features and design enhancements for iPhone 5. Mooee created this update to add iCloud features, users can store their encrypted PIN Locker backup file in iCloud and the restore process is just one tab away.
* iCloud backup for PIN Locker's information so users can always retrieve their secured information from iCloud
* Restore information from iCloud is just one tab process
* Design enhancement for iPhone 5
* Help features allow new users to use PIN Locker with ease
* Simple one click on the website address to go to the web browser immediately. No need to enter the website address
* Added copy function to both password and user name, no need to remember them in order to enter into the web browser
* Customize labels anytime so the wordings match those of the websites'
* PIN Locker will remember the last password in case users need their old passwords again
* Most frequently used passwords - uses a Top Ten list to quickly locate the most frequently used passwords
* More flexible entries - Some sites require 2 passwords instead of one. PIN Locker has a dedicated field to allow user to keep a second password
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 107 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PIN Locker 2.1.0 for iPhone is only $1.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Kowloon, Hong Kong, Mooee Company Limited is a privately funded software firm founded in 2006 by Stephen Ting. With a focus on the iPhone platform, Mooee's mission is to develop inexpensive, user-friendly software for all consumer applications. Mooee's team has more than 18 years of experience in software development and more than 20 years of experience in business management relating to software marketing and development. Copyright 2006-2013 Mooee Company Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.