January 30, 2013 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Deep IT Pro company introduces a new product, Expresso 1.0 for Mac OS X. Expresso is a simple and useful text editor with calculation capabilities for Mac OS X. Expresso allows you to calculate math expressions inside Rich Text documents, assign results to other variables and use those results anywhere in your document or within new expressions, annotate calculations with text, place expressions anywhere in text, organize calculations inside tables like in spreadsheets.
Expresso allows you to:
* Calculate math expressions inside Rich Text documents
* Assign results to other variables and use those results anywhere in your document or within new expressions
* Annotate calculations with text
* Place expressions anywhere in text
* Organize calculations inside tables like in spreadsheets
Expresso has common math operators and functions available: ( , -, *, /, %, !, **) in addition, to the following functions: sum(), count(), min(), max(), median(), stddev(), average(), random(), sqrt(), log(), exp(), ceil(), floor(), sin(), cos(), tan() and others! Please see the help page for more details.
Expresso's Simple Features & Rules:
* All dependent expressions are calculated automatically
* Press Enter in any place of an expression or just after the last square bracket to calculate a value
* Use square brackets [ ] for expressions. For example: [2 2]
* Use variables in your expressions. For example: [10*x]
* Input the name of a variable before the expression followed by ":". For example: [x:2 2], variable x will have the value 4
* Move the cursor or click on an expression to edit
* Calculations can be saved in RTF format
You can associate a value with a variable such as [x:10*5] and then use the variable in another expression such as [x/52]. When you calculate the variable "x" all dependent expressions are calculated automatically.
* Requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Expresso 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
Deep IT is an independent software company focusing on high quality applications for the World Wide Web, Apple's Mac OS X and iOS. We provide the Deep analysis and the best IT solutions. We change the reality!