February 11, 2013 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - Sweet Greets Studios proudly announces that Sweet Greets Baby 3.1 for iOS is available on iTunes! The Sweet Greets Baby app lets new parents create personalized photocard birth announcements on their iPhones or iPads, then immediately share them with the world via email, Facebook or Twitter. The experience Sweet Greets Baby offers the new parent is simple, quick and frustration free. They simply snap a photo of their newborn, then select from dozens of Sweet Greets Baby card designs. After entering the important information about their newborn - name, birthdate, length and weight - the parents can then, with one tap, send their birth announcement to friends and family via email, or post it to Facebook or Twitter. And they can do it all directly from the delivery room!
* Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Dozens of gorgeous photocard styles to choose from
* Use camera or saved photos in your card
* Share photocards via email, Facebook or Twitter
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad.
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
* Wifi or data network connection required for sharing cards
Pricing and Availibility:
Sweet Greets Baby is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Austin, Texas, Sweet Greets Studios specializes in developing lifestyle apps for iOS, including Sweet Greets Baby, Sweet Greets Occasions and Simple Journal. All are currently available for download on iTunes. Copyright(C) 2012 - 2013 Sweet Greets Studios / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.