February 11, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Trynsoft today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Shoot the cap 1.0.2, their new game title developed exclusively for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Inspired from the toon world, Shoot the cap revisits the famous game of caps and incorporates amazing and original animations and quests.
Perfect for children and adults of any age, Shoot the cap is a simple and intuitive game in which you have to evaluate the wind power, choose the correct direction and shoot the cap of the opponent in front of you. Challenge your friends, fight against the crazy bottle and try to complete quests to unlock special animations and unique backgrounds. Toss caps but be careful! If you miss your target, the teasing bottle will make fun of you.
* Stunning 2D cartoon graphics and animations (including 2 backgrounds + 1 to unlock)
* More than 10 unlockable original quests with special rewards in case of success
* Funny animated and speaking bottles
* Multiple skills levels : 3 against the computer to complete
* Ambient music
* Nice Flick control
* 2 game modes: single mode + 1 vs AI mode
In this funny game, you can play against a teasing bottle in high score mode or by challenging the artificial intelligence in harder and harder levels and play against your friends thanks to the 1vs1 mode on the same device. In these modes, you can complete several amusing quests and access to new backgrounds and fun animations.
If you upgrade the initial version with the in app purchase, you will also have:
* 4 additional backgrounds to unlock
* Additional quests with new animations
* 12 new levels in 1 vs AI
* An additional game mode: 1 vs 1 mode
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 Gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 30.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shoot the cap 1.0.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Paris, France, Shoot the Cap is the project of a group of friends with varied skills who share the same desire to create their own funny game. Copyright (C) 2013 Trynsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.