February 13, 2013 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Device and Application introduces Sleevenote 1.0 for iOS. Sleevenote allows users to flick through their collection and flip over releases to view and play tracks, recalling the physicality of browsing through vinyl and CD collections. Utilising the gesture capability of iOS devices, the app allows album artwork to take centre stage without extraneous clutter.
Sleevenote gives iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users an intuitive and tactile way to interact with their music, creating 'sleeves' by faithfully attaching an interactive track listing to the reverse side of an album's cover.
* Syncs with your music and artwork in iTunes
* Unique colour-matched album 'sleeves' created for your music collection
* Flick through your collection and flip over sleeves to view and play tracks by tapping a song
* Instantly browse by Artist or Album, using the A-Z sliders, revealed with a tap or swipe in the upper or lower areas
* Pinch for grid view for a quickly browsable overview
* Double-tap a sleeve to play, press and hold any sleeve for Now Playing
* Tap a cover for the standard music player controls
* Airplay enabled
* iTunes Match compatible, show or hide cloud tracks
* Filter your collection using the "Sleevenote playlist" setting
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad, iPad mini
* iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 7.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sleevenote 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Device and Application is a London-based app company founded by Joe Randall-Cutler and Tom Kell in 2012. We have a focus on intuitive design and celebrate wider culture in a digital world. As well as supporting and expanding the potential of Sleevenote, we have more apps in the pipeline. Copyright (C) 2013 Device and Application. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.