February 20, 2013 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] London (ON) Canada - Independent developer Shalom Levytam today is thrilled to announce a major update to MyWorkout, the best application for tracking your exercise routines and fitness history on the iPhone and iPod touch. Featuring a clean, simple, intuitive design, MyWorkout is a must have app for gym goers and fitness enthusiasts.
MyWorkout lets you choose from a large selection of gym exercises and cardio activities to build custom workout routines. You can learn how to perform new exercises with the help of 3D animated video and detailed text instructions. Listen to your iPod while logging your exercise performance. Generate visual reports of your progress. Track your weight and body measurements. Calculate your Fat Percentage and Body Mass Index. Backup your data online or export for desktop use. Add unlimited user accounts. It's easy to stay on track with MyWorkout.
* Log your weight and cardio exercises
* Enjoy a clean, simple, intuitive design
* Listen to music with the integrated iPod player
* Time yourself using a stopwatch with laps
* Select from a large database of exercises
* Learn via 3D animated videos and detailed instructions
* Add custom exercises
* Graph your progress
* Record weight and body measurements
* Calculate BMI and Fat Percentage
* Add unlimited user accounts
* Backup and restore user data
What's New In This Version:
* iPhone 5 support
* Additional exercises
* Rename workouts
* Add notes to sets
* Export workout history
* Modify custom exercises
* Manually set log date/time
* Move between exercises using gestures
* Report by workout
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 19.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MyWorkout 1.1 for the iPhone and iPod touch is now available for a limited time price of $2.99 (USD) from the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category. You can learn more about the application at MyWorkoutApp online. Suggestions and feature requests can be made via the app.
Located in London, Ontario, Canada, Shalom Levytam is an independent iOS application developer. Copyright (C) 2013 Shalom Levytam. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.