February 27, 2013 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Spokane, Washington - PhatWare is thrilled to announce today the newest version of WritePad, the popular note-taking and handwriting recognition software for iPads and iPhones. The new version has been optimized for iOS 6.1 and features integration with iCloud, which allows users to access WritePad documents from any iOS devices or Mac computer via Internet.
WritePad, an advanced note-taker for iOS, converts practically any handwriting into computer text. Notes created with WritePad can be sent via email or SMS, tweeted, saved, posted on a Facebook wall, printed, exported as PDF, translated to other languages, synchronized with Dropbox, Evernote, or iCloud, and exchanged directly between two or more iOS devices. WritePad also features integration with the iPhone's or iPad's Events, Contacts, Maps, and other apps.
With WritePad, users can:
* Create and edit text documents using the advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPad keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode
* Improve productivity by using inline gestures, spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features
* Improve overall handwriting recognition quality using WritePad's Statistical Analyzer, which addresses common recognition errors. When enabled, this WritePad feature learns and adapts to the user's own handwriting style
* Email, Tweet, print, or post Facebook updates directly from WritePad
* Synchronize WritePad documents with Dropbox, Evernote, iCloud, or iTunes, or upload documents to Google Docs
Pricing and Availability:
WritePad 6.6 is available now in the iTunes App Store. WritePad for iPad is priced at $9.99 (USD), while the iPhone edition is priced at $3.99. For more information about the WritePad product line, please visit PhatWare online.
Founded in October 1997, PhatWare Corporation is a leading provider of easy to use powerful software products and professional services for the mobile and desktop computing marketplace. PhatWare specializes in handwriting recognition, digital ink, note taking and database, and network management software development. PhatWare's products include such popular titles as CalliGrapher(R), PenOffice(R), PhatNotes(TM), PhatPad(TM), WritePad(TM), and others. PhatWare Corporation is a Microsoft Certified Partner, and Intel Software Partner. Copyright (C) 1997-2013 PhatWare Corporation. All Rights Reserved. PhatWare, PhatPad, PenOffice, and WritePad are registered trademarks of PhatWare Corp. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.